Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daily Image February 3


Daily Image Responses

1. I see a little girl picking peas in s section of a yard where there's nothing, but green leaves, grass, plants, and other things.

2. The colors I see are: all types of green, white, blue, brown, and its black because of the darkness. The shape I see in this picture is an oval. The line I see in this picture is a straight line.

3. The words I use to describe this picture are: earthy, beautiful, polished, vibrant, and relaxing.

4. I think that the meaning of this photograph is that the photographer feels that  you should help out as much as you can when your young, if you're able to.

5. This image uses the Rule Of 3rd in the Rule Of Composition, because there is one person in this picture and odd numbers are more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment