Thursday, February 24, 2011

#1 Photo Planning

1. A snap happy photographer is a person who doesn't take time to position their camera in the right place and is a person who just snap photos, not concentrating or paying attention to what they're really doing, even though they catch good pictures, but they weren't taken on purpose.

2. An over planner is someone who goes and take the longest time to position a person right because they want everything just perfect, but it's just taking away they're time from actually taking the photo.

3. To be honest, I don't think I am either because I really don't like taking pictures, but if I have to choose I would say I am a snap happy photographer because I don't really care for taking pictures so I'm not going to take my time making sure everything is perfect so I just will snap photos, but I do try in this class because I' getting graded.

4. the two questions in this article that I can use to help me plan my photos better are: Do I have time to pose my subject or do I need to shoot fast?, and the other question is : What is going on in the background of this photo?

5. Taking too much time can kill the moment because you can forget your creative idea that you had to how you were going to take this photo.

6. Its good to ask questions while you're taking picture because you're thinking ahead so you won't have to keep going and retaking the photo, and because you will have a picture in your mind of what you want the picture to look like so you'll know what to aim for.

No comments:

Post a Comment