Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily Image February 17,2 2011


Daily Image Responses

1. In this picture I see a part of a lady dressed in black/ white with red nails, a newspaper, spilled coffee that shows Africa and etc. like its shown on the map, and I see a sausage patty, it looks like.

2. I see the colors brown, tan, white, black, red, and grey. The shapes I see in this picture is a circle and a square. The lines I see in this picture are straight lines.

3. The five expressive words that I would use to describe the image would be: creative, awkward, dull { as in dumb}, uninteresting... to me, and boring.

4.The meaning of this image is that its telling you that you should travel around the world, thats why the countries spilled out that way.

5. This picture uses Simplicity, from the Rule of 3rds because there is one cup, one newspaper, one pen, and one sausage patty.

No comments:

Post a Comment