Thursday, February 24, 2011

#2 Adding Variety

1. The technique I use is moving the subject around because it may look better in a different position.

2. I haven't thought of telling a story and I've never thought of experimenting with different modes because to me a picture is a picture only some looks better than others, which is very rare to me.

3. The next technique I will try to use is avoiding group shot blink because it's something new.

4.  You should move your subject around because it may look better in a different position.

5. It is a good idea to use continuous shoot because you might take photos that are messed up, but the other ones are just what you wanted and you don't have to start over and over.

6. One last tip is to experiment with different modes because the picture to you might look good regular, but when you play with the modes, you might see that the picture looks way better when you change certain modes.

No comments:

Post a Comment