Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily Image April 6,2011


Daily Image Responses

1. I see a swamp, but on the right side of the picture its black and white, in the middle, its not black and white, but it doesn't have full color, and in the middle it has full color.

2. I see the colors green, brown, black,and white. I see the cylinder shape from the tree trunk. The lines I see are straight.

3. The words I would use to describe this picture would be interesting, creative, polished, awkward, and nice.

4. The interpretation of this image could be that life can be dark, but it won't be dark forever...the darkness turns into light.

5. This picture uses clear focus on point of interest because the middle is bright and if you use the money points, the middle would be in the money points too.

No comments:

Post a Comment