Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daily Image April 18-20, 2011

Daily Responses:

1. I see a Japanese man standing in the middle of a bunch of trashed homes and etc.

2. The colors I see are black, grey, white, orange, yellow, blue, brown, and white. The shapes I see are squares, circles, and rectangles. The lines I see are straight.

3. The five expressive words I would use describe this picture is sad, nasty, cluttered, messy, and stupid (not the storm, but I don't like seeing sad pictures like this).

4. The meaning of this picture could could be that sometimes bad stuff will happen in life and it will be a big mess to clean up.

5. This picture uses odd numbers are more interesting from the rule of thirds because there is one person in this picture.

Daily Responses:

1. I see a boat in the water, but in the water it looks like they're clouds.

2. The shapes I see are rectangles. The colors I see are blue, white, and brown. The lines I see are straight lines.

3. The five expressive words used to describe this picture are bright, pretty, creative, lonely, and quiet.

4. The meaning of this photo could be that sometimes you have to get away by yourself.

5. This picture uses simplicity because its a simple picture with a clean background.

No comments:

Post a Comment