Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Daily Image April 12, 2011

Daily Responses:

1. I see a very bad storm...a thunder and lighting storm.

2. The colors I see are black, white, orange, and brown. I don't really see any shapes accept for like a cone and the peak of a triangle. The only lines I see are two straight and cricked lines.

3. The five words I would use to describe this picture are: crazy, dangerous, creative, bright, but dark, and rage.

4. The meaning of this picture could be that you will have unexpected storms in your life.

5. This picture uses "clear focus on point of interest" from the rules of composition because the first thing that catches your eye in the picture is the storm and this is the only thing that in the picture, except for trees and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment