Monday, May 23, 2011

Daily Image May 23, 2011

Daily Image Responses:

1.  I see a bunch of rocks, but the rocks in the middle are arranged to form a woman and the grass at the top  is her hair.

2. The color I see are grey, brown, black, and green. The shapes I see are squares and circles. The lines I see are straight and curvy.

3. The five expressive words I would use are impressive, creative, rocky, lively, and relaxing.

4. This picture puts me in an " aww/ relaxing" mood because this picture is very creative, calm, and I like this very much.

5. This photograph may mean that people or a person can be made out of just about anything?

6. This picture uses simplicity and odd numbers are more interesting because this picture is simple and one woman is formed in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment