Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daily Image May 17, 2011

Daily Image Responses:

1. I see a bunch of people in robes or some kind of clothing material that certain religions wear, kneeling/bowing down to someone or there're praying.

2. The colors I see are orange, pink, blue, grey, and white. The shapes I see are rectangles, squares, and implied circles/ovals.

3. The five expressive words I would use to describe this image would be bright, religious, quiet, calm, and crowded.

4. The mood this picture puts me in is a still mood because this picture is uninteresting to me.

5. This photograph may mean that there are other religions in this country that we don't know about that gathers together to pray with a load of other people that believe in what they believe in.

6. This photo uses simplicity because it's a simple picture...all it is a bunch of people bowing down or praying to someone(the person they believe to be God).

No comments:

Post a Comment