Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Daily Image



Daily Responses

1. What I see in this photo is a a bunch of elderly people crowded around a bon fire.

2. The colors I see in this picture are: orange, brown, black, yellow, white, green, silver, and light blue.
    The shapes I see in this picture are: rectangles and circles.
    The lines I see int his picture are: parallel, horizontal, and vertical.

3. The words I would use to describe this image are: calm, crowded, quiet, bright, and polished.

4. I would interpret this photograph by saying that i think the photographer thought that it would be nice to take a picture of one way to relax. Maybe he wanted to show people that because people don't really take the time out to relax or calm down.

5. This image uses the Rules of Composition. I say this because I see the Rule of Thirds because I see odd numbers. It says that odd numbers are more interesting and in this picture I see nine people, but I see parts of two bodies, which equals eleven people.

No comments:

Post a Comment